El Museo del Barrio
1230 Fifth Avenue (at 104th Street)
New York, NY 10029
Cost: Parade viewing outdoors is free for all; Museum admission is Adults $9, Students & Seniors $5, Members & children under 12 Free
Parade viewing along the route begins on 106th Street near Park Avenue (see map of parade route). The public and community are encouraged to stay along the sidewalks of the parade route. Please be advised that the parade may be re-routed on the day of the parade in the event of inclement weather.
Come and experience camels, colorful puppets, parrandas, and dancing on this magical day. School groups, community members, local businesses, and families are encouraged to participate and early registration is strongly suggested.
* Parade begins at 106th and Park Ave, going EAST to 3rd Avenue.
* At 3rd Ave,/106th Street parade goes NORTH to 116th Street.
* At 116th Street/3rd Ave, parade goes WEST to Park Ave
* At Park Ave/116th— end of parade route
* Parade participants walk SOUTH on Park Ave to 115th Street
* School buses will be parked on 115th St., between Madison and Park Ave.
Details & map of parade route: